Like Us Fanpage

#Maha Loooot #My Airtel App: Get Rs 75 Paytm Cash Free on 1st Transaction (Proof Added)


#Maha Loooot #My Airtel App: Get Rs 75 Paytm Cash Free on 1st Transaction
How to Rs 75 Paytm Cash From My Airtel App:
1. First Download My Airtel App
2. Open App & Sign Up With Your Mobile Number.
If You Are Non Airtel User, Try your Luck you Are Eligible For Sign Up or Not. 
3. Verify Your Mobile Number Via OTP.
4. Now on Home Screen You Can See Airtel Paymant Bank.
5. Click on Airtel Payment Bank & Enter All Details Like Name, Mobile Number, DOB etc.
6. After Set MPIN to Make Airtel Payment bank Transactions.
7. Now Click On Add Money & Add Rs 150 or More Using Debit/Credit Card/Netbanking.
8. Now Again Go to Airtel Payment Bank & Click on Online Card.
9. On Next Screen you Can See Your Card Details Like Below Pic.
10. Now Open Paytm App/Web & Add Rs 150 Through Airtel Payment Bank Card.
11. Thats it, Now You Will Get Your Rs 75 Cashback within 48 Hours.
12. After Getting Rs 75 Cashback Again Add it in Your Paytm Wallet.
Here is Rs 75 Cashback & Paytm Proof Added:

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter

1 Comments to "#Maha Loooot #My Airtel App: Get Rs 75 Paytm Cash Free on 1st Transaction (Proof Added)"

  1. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. 신용카드 현금화

    ReplyDelete

If you have any problem plese Write in Comment.I will try to Solve.